Sunday, March 2, 2008

Shop Vac

I've been wanting to get a shop vac. I guess recently we've been doing a lot of cleanup from renovations, either our own or from the insurance clean up, and that means lots of messes to clean up.. And those messes have involved a lot of saw dust, broken tile, drywall dust, and other grime and gunk..
So I thought I had it all figured out.. After vacuuming the living room with Jenn's SEBO, I asked her - "Hey honey, mind if I use the vacuum to clean up the garage floor?" (knowing full well that the sawdust had soaked up the transmission fluid from the blazer, and was a nasty mess..)

Well, she didn't bite. She just said - "sure, whatever" in typical wifely "I'm listening, but I'm ignoring" fashion..... Oh well.. I went out to home depot and bought a shop vac anyway.. And boy does it suck!!! It picked up all that drywall, and insulation, sawdust, the cobwebs, and even a dead mouse!

So we finally got the treadmill moved back in to the basement so we can better participate in laura's fitness fiasco on snowy days like today... (and the cars fit back in tooo -- woo-hoo!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for cars INSIDE garages!!!!! yay for having alternative exercise methods when it's snowing outside....47 days to go!!

Anonymous said...

even a dead mouse?!?

Anonymous said...

I didn't actually intend to suck up the mouse.. But I got to close to it and thwuzshsh - in it went.

Anonymous said...

*chuckle* Yeeeeep......shop vacs'll do that.

What kind did you get? Can we see pictures? :D