Monday, February 4, 2008

Laundry Room Renovations

Blogging for Pete
I thought I would share with you how busy I had Pete this weekend.
With everything tore out of the basement I thought it would be a great time to add a few things in the laundry room. Some things to make it a little nicer - because we spend OOH so much time in there..

Pete added cabinets and hung drywall (which makes a HUGE difference). He had to route some wires for the theater that were dangling around - but it's all stuff he wanted to do anyway.
And on top of all this - He installed a new light in the kitchen for me. I wanted a new light in the laundry room, but we decided to replace the kitchen and move the old kitchen light downstairs. Pete ran into a problem though, when he pulled the old light - we could see where it had sparked across and was a little burnt. IT COULD'VE BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN -- so against my pleads to put it back in (grin) he threw it out.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU PETER - I think it looks fantastic

Anonymous said...

VERY nice!!!! (And what a good boy -- he TAPED his dry wall!!! WHOO HOO!!!! My damn maintenance man at the apt complex I used to manage refused to tape drywall he put up and it always cracked -- GRRR!)

Anyway, VERY NICE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

when are you coming to do my house?!?

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Pete, you are the MAN!

Anonymous said...

very impressive Pete! way to go:)