Wednesday, February 11, 2009

we be jammin?

So I tried to hook up our old VCR to watch old movies, and it just started to eat tape and spit it out. So... I ran to target to grab a new VCR - but apparently they don't actually sell them anymore.. Only thing they had was combo DVD player/VCRs..

So I checked craigslist.. and for $7.00 I found a VCR a few miles away... Woohoo! gotta love craigslist..

So.. from 1987... here you have it....

I don't think there's any excuse for how embarrassing this video is. At least Laura was only 7, she didn't know any better. Hank, as the oldest - I blame you for allowing this..




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's Club Nouveau, baby! why you be hatin'?!?

Anonymous said...

I'm officially founding the "Utterly Embarrassed by my Spouse" Club with myself, Jenni, and Tammy as charter members.

The sad thing is that I can kind-of picture Hank doing something like that with his band kids still today....

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you! Laura will NEVER live it down, I promise you that! Never have I seen such beautiful (literal) interpretations of lyrics in my LIFE. All I can say is: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Anonymous said...

I have no words.....thanks Pete! this is priceless!