Saturday, December 8, 2007

to shave or not to shave...

(picture replaced because jenn said the other one was just creepy...)


So after not shaving for a few days at Thanksgiving, I decided to continue to not shave to see how I would look with a goatee.. The problem is, I am follicly challenged. That is to say, I have trouble growing hair, and apparently not just on the top of my head. This is the first time I have really gone any length of time without shaving - and my goal is to wait until Christmas to see how much has grown in to decide if I like it.. I'm just not sure that it is genetically possible for me to actually grow in a reasonable looking mustache.. (if there is such a thing).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to start a new career on the street selling illegal substances, by all means, leave the facial hair in.....('specially with the cap)

I vote for shaving it off though -- looks much better that way.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Karen 100%

Anonymous said...

dang I missed the creepy picture!!! I think I'll hold my judgement till after Christmas and you update the picture. If you end up looking like Daughtry, then you definitely will have my vote!

Anonymous said...

click here to see if there's a resemblance

Anonymous said...

His nose will NEVER be big enough to look like Daughtry.... LOL