Monday, September 10, 2007

Let's face it.... Hats just aren't all that exciting to Blog about. Neither are bald men for that matter. The truth, if anyone actually cares, is that I didn't acquire or wear any more hats than I originally pictured here. As a matter of fact my bald head is peeling from too much sun, and it's actually pretty gross.
So there you have it.

The other point I should mention is that if you read my wife's blog, and you read my son's blog, there's really nothing at all to blog about.. I mean -- I could blog about a day in the life of one of the dogs or something.. But seriously - how lame is that? Besides - you already know what they're up to.. Yep, you guessed it - they too went camping this past weekend..

So I guess all I am really trying to say is that I have nothing to say.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well said. I'm sure Josie doesn't appreciate the attack on her blogmaster.

Anonymous said...

Josie has never been to concerned about what her blogmaster thinks. She's usually to preoccupied with sunbeams and licking the hair off her forearms (you'll see at Thanksgiving) to care about me.

Anonymous said...

The above comment is very mean. I apologize.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be to worried, either, if only I could figure out which "two" too use.

Anonymous said...

oh, no! we're commenting on grammar? we of the rome around the world blog?

Anonymous said...

It is truly lamentable that I have been found guilty of a misspelling. Misspellings being a rather ubiquitous feature of most blogs written by residents of the former penal colony of colonial America. My sincerest apologies for the verbose nature of this comment; I've just finished viewing "Good Will Hunting"